Monday, December 5, 2011

Hmmm.

Well, this is a blog about my health.
For the past week or so I've been free of headaches... But, I've been noticing heart palpitations, and they have been more and more frequent over the past few days.
I have checked my pulse quite a bit and was very hard to tell if it was normal because there were stronger and weaker beats.
At school today I popped into the nurses office to use their digital finger pulse reader. It was 80, but I could feel my heart beating rather hard. The nurses both heard an irregular heartbeat and my BP was elevated.
I'm at my doctors office right now. He's going to do an EKG and see what kind of issues I have. I'm a bit uncomfortable. My heart has been pounding since I woke up this am.
Hopefully we will figure something out.

2 comments:

  1. Anxious to hear what they find... I know that having symptoms like that would make me anxious, which would make those signs much stronger-- kind of a tough cycle!

    ReplyDelete