Friday, June 29, 2012

Cute posts?

If you saw a couple of adorable digital drawings (hearts and whatnot) posted on this blog with no explanation... well, that was our Penny. She found the Blogger app on the iPad and went ahead and created some content. She thought it was "just a drawing thing". Aw.

She told me to delete them because she had no idea how public this thing was. I didn't even know you could draw directly into blogger. I'm going to have to snoop around, that might be useful some day.

3 comments:

  1. Tell Penny they were adorable and I'm glad I got to see them before they disappeared. She should start her own blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking of getting a blogger account set up on the iPad so she can just throw stuff up left and right. She's pretty prolific. Gotta do it while it lasts.

      Delete
  2. Yes, those were really cute! I agree with Bethany, that she should get her own blog going...

    ReplyDelete